Monday, August 26, 2013

VMAs

SO. Since I'm not cool enough for cable - I'm watching the VMAs on demand on MTV.com tonight. I like talking about these things, but everyones already seen it, so I'm sticking to blogging my thoughts instead of tweeting..

Here we go:

1. Oh. Lady Gaga. Um. You still make me uncomfortable.

2. LOVE One Direction. Adorbs.


I just kind of want to hug them. Especially Niall.

3. Sweet cut to Taylor Swift while Harry Styles is on stage. Like that wasn't expected.

4. They cut to Taylor, but no Bieber during Selena's win?! That's weird. 

5. Vanessa Bayer. You are just as annoying as the real Miley Cyrus.. stop.

6. Miley comes out..Drake has his head down. *don't look don't look...*

7. I still don't understand the huge teddy bears. Or her facination with big butts. 

8. Liam, hunny...you can do so SO so much better..


You're welcome for a random picture of Liam..by the way.

9. Miley. You're trying too hard. You're not raunchy. You're just disgusting. 

10. "Can't Hold Us" is my jam.


Also. Anytime you video is up on a boat..I'm down. ("I'm On A Boat" anyone? Hahaha. I still love that video and song..hilarious.)

11. Macklemore's fiance looks super normal. Which is hilarious because he's cray.

12. WHAT IS THAT SOUND BEHIND THE KANYE PERFORMANCE? It sounds like a 12343 year old lady...weird.

...and then I skipped to Taylor Swift winning her award. Couldn't handle Kanye. 

13. Oh Taylor..you said the exact thing that everyone expected you to say. But I loved your hair.

14. 

My love for that man will never die. Said every girl I know. BUT SERIOUSLY. Hot. Always.

15. Love the people walking through while JT is singing "Take Back the Night"..cool. 

16. I always kind of forget that Justin is an incredible dancer too. Which is stupid. I know.

17. What's up flying mic during "Cry Me A River"! 

18. I wonder how it feels to make a whole stadium get up and dance like that..crazy..

19. ..and then he plays the piano. OH BABY BABY.

20. N - FREAKIN - SYNC


Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! 
You don't get ANY better. Seriously. 

21. I cried. WHY CANT THEY BE BACK TOGETHER FOR A TOUR NOT JUST 1:15 :( 

22. I COULD LITERALLY TALK FOREVER ABOUT MY LOVE FOR NSYNC.

....aaaand, I'm done shouting.

And then I skipped a bunch..I wanted to hear Drake.

23. I still can't believe the kid in the wheelchair from Degrassi is Drake. Jimmy..that was his name. Oh lawd. That show was CRAZY.

24. During Drake's performance..Harry Styles is peeling an orange..because that's normal..

25. Tay Tay has become a little bit of a snark during the VMAs..maybe she's tired of being made fun of? I still like her. 

Especially her hair. 



26. I just want Ed Sheran to win for his video..because Rupert Grint is in it. And I love me some Ron Weasley :)

...skipped a bit more so I could see:


27. But I don't understand why he was acting like he was in a Shakespeare play...? You're not?

28. JGL is still cute. Even when he talks like that..

29. 

I mean..that doesn't really need any comment.

But damn.

30. I LOVE ROAR! 

31. I'm so glad there are sweaty men during "Roar"..ew?

32. Katy's getting her work out in. That's nice of MTV. 


BEST PICTURE EVER.

GOODNIGHT BROOKLYN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment