Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's been a while..

since I could..hold my head up high.

Staind? Anyone?

Ha. Awkward silence. I bet I was the only person who liked that song - but only when I was bummed. Since it's not a happy song. Not at all.

I haven't updated in a while - and I guess it doesn't really matter a whole lot if I do, since I'm sure no one reads this thing. But sometimes, it's nice to just let loose and let your thoughts run.

I've been super busy with getting my final portfolio finished and graduation. I technically don't graduate until December, but I'll finish the 3rd week in September.

What I think of quarters and graduating 3 months after I'm done with classes:


BUT - I already have a full time job. 

WHAT

Yes. Truth. I've been hired as a sales something or other with the event photography company that I've been working for. It's 100% not my dream job (but no one will pay me to watch tv for them...seriously. Dream freakin job!) 


(I'd be the Olympic gold medalist for diving...onto the couch and watching tv.)

BUT - this company is small. The pay is pretty decent. I'll be working in my field. I wont have to do the same thing every day. And it's fairly close to my house. SOLD.

I'm a little freaked out at the possibility of school ending though - and that I'll actually have to pick a job and go to it everyday. I never thought I'd like to be a full time student so much..

Even though school makes me wanna puke right now. I'm just done. But not ready to go into the "work force".

SOMEONE PLEASE PAY ME TO WATCH TV FOR YOU

k thanks bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment