Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ramblings of a single woman.


I can't stop thinking about my future husband.
I bet a thousand girls my age say that a day. How cliche.

But seriously, that picture is right - that's what it looks like.

I wish I could be one of those "oh I'm cool with being single..I love being single.." kind of people, but it always seems to be in the back of my head.

And then I talk myself out of it.

I say "well, I do like being alone.." - and then immediately I'm like "BUT I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE FOREVER".
That terror hits. Every. Single. Time.

God hears my thoughts - and knows my heart. Why is it easy to say that but believing is a daily struggle? Am I the only one that struggles to let God handle that? I don't think I am. And I wish I could let it go, easily, but it's been hard..

But I'm working on it..

No comments:

Post a Comment