Thursday, July 11, 2013

iTunes giftcards are the bomb.com

As if people still say "bomb.com"...mooooving on:

This baby is now in my possession: 


I'm soaking in everything there is to do with marathons lately. Training to run your first (in FEBRUARY!) will do that to you!

Also in my possession:


#girlcrush


I LOVE DYLAN OBRIEN.
Geeky, tall, muscular and SO SO adorable.

Also. He's a good actor. Seriously.
No matter how cheesy that movie is!


The Dark Knight was/is the best movie I've ever seen in theaters. (that and Anna Karenina..seriously. Go watch it.) Heath Ledger's performance gave me chills.

And nightmares. That man was GOOD.


I'm all for anything Steve Carell.
As are most people, but this movie is just good.

A feel good movie.

I also got some new tunes for my long runs. Equally as exciting. I wish people would give me iTunes gift cards all the time! 

OTHER THINGS:

Have you guys seen the video of the gazelle and the lions?

Check it out HERE!

SO damn cool.


I love some Ecards.

and:


Harry Potter jokes/pictures/videos/movies/books/etc will NEVER get old.

Til the very end?
Always.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment